Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is there anybody out there?

Wow. I didn't mean to take a sabbatical of nearly a full year when I last posted, but it looks like that's what happened. At any rate, the show in Helen is coming up again this weekend, so this seemed like a good time to move that headline a little further into the archives. I know you're tired of looking at it, too. That is, assuming you're still looking at it.

I've considered coming out of "retirement" on a few occasions during the last year, usually when there's a news story that I have strong opinions about, one way or the other. And I know that blogs are, like, so 2005. But you know, I actually just miss writing here. It helps me keep my thoughts straight (no comments from the peanut gallery, please). Plus I've had a few aimless days lately, and blogging always makes me feel better.

Incidentally, we're not going to the show in Helen this year. We're taking a different car to a different show in Asheville, North Carolina. It should be a good weekend. The weather's supposed to be nice. Plus, we're supposed to run the on Friday; I've always wanted to do that but haven't yet had the chance. I'll report back and let you know how it goes.

So that's about it. I'm back, and I'll try to be here a little more often. I know I don't have billions of adoring fans, but I've got a couple of folks who still check in from time to time. I'll see if I can't come up with something a little more interesting for you to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home