Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Friday, April 21, 2006

Such a vicious attack monster

Apparently my Aussie doesn't like the buzzer on our new dryer at all. Last night I was watching...whatever they call that Presidential TV show with Geena Davis and Donald Sutherland. When the dryer buzzed, she roused herself from her floor-slumber, hurried over to where I was lying on the couch, and proceeded to climb up onto my torso. With all four paws. That wouldn't be a big deal except she's never been allowed on the furniture and she knows it. And she's a stickler for rules and structure.2

Her brother (read "70 lbs of blonde fur and slobber") slept like a baby through the entire ordeal.

So much for my watchdog.

1The dog, not Geena Davis.
2If that sounds funny, you've never had an Aussie.

1 Comments:

  • Sweetheart, if she's causing enough troubles that you're looking to get rid of her (and I know you're not), you might want to lay off the broccoli, cauliflower, and greenbeans. ;o)

    By Blogger Ben, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home