Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Und jetzt fang ich es an

So Rob and I started German classes at the on Monday. So far, mostly so good. I think I may have referred to Rob as my boyfriend during class. Rob mispronounced a word when the teacher called on him to read and thinks he may have said a bad word in its place. All in all, not a bad start.

Since I didn’t start with the first course in this series, the class has studied some things in earlier courses which I haven’t learned yet. So to help me figure out what’s going on, I’ve got a browser window open to . It’s helping, but it’s far from perfect. I’m also availing myself liberally of (Gott liebst du, Hyde Flippo!) and my Oxford German dictionary and grammar. I’m telling you, if this is what it’s like to learn a new language, it’s no wonder 2-year-olds are cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home