Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Monday, January 09, 2006

Exciting news from the frozen north

recently started broadcasting through Canada, in addition to the lower 48 states. Normally this wouldn’t mean much to me, because I don’t often find myself with an excuse to drive my car into Canada. However, in an effort to tailor their programs for their subscribers (what a concept), XM has made some changes to their channel lineup. First of all, they added (well, duh) and a channel for . That’s in addition to their channel for .

But they’ve also dropped two world channels in favor of a couple of music channels broadcast in French. (Don't worry. You can still get .) And they’ve added some as well, also broadcast in French. Maybe I’ll find sports less boring if I can’t understand what they’re saying.

Nah, I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home