Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Monday, December 12, 2005

A ray of sunshine

Don't expect me to be my usual charming self today. I had a bad bout of insomnia last night, for the first time in a very long while. I only slept 4 or 5 hours, and I woke up a couple of times during that. I don't know why it happened. If I knew why, I could keep it from happening again. I just hope this one doesn't run for the next three nights (like it does occasionally), or I may just kill somebody.

This morning it feels like my skull has finally dried out and cracked open, and my brain is bleeding down into my throat. So consider this fair warning that the things you read here today are liable to be the things I think everyday but I'm too polite to say. You've been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home