Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

But my dog eats dead animals too

I get home from work yesterday to find a flyer taped to my mailbox. Alternative Living: Change your Life, Change your Heart, Change your Diet. No more killing – Be healthy and loving

Yup. I’ve been targeted by a roving band of vegetarians. No idea who created it, but it’s in color on high-gloss paper, with crappy clipart graphics of a hen and her chicks saying We Pray For You. And a Dolphin saying Long Life. And they give for my perusing pleasure. Yippee.

I'll let that sink in: the hen and her chicks are praying for me.

I’m guessing this went over better at my house than it did with my neighbors. Them boys lervs their ribeyes out there in the burbs.

1 Comments:

  • That's a good idea, where can I get some dolphin to eat?

    By Blogger pdffff, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home