Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Monday, January 30, 2006

Progress and a cool website

I haven't been here much lately because I've been pretty busy at work for the past few days, but I stumbled a very cool site a few minutes ago. has lots of cool stuff on her website, but the coolest by far is her , which lets you design your own pizza and see how many calories you're racking up. (I've been taxing my knowledge of geometry trying to decypher how many points are in a standard pizza.) is another useful read for us fat boys. I've spent beaucoup time over there today. Check it out when you get a chance.

Oh, by the way, Saturday morning my home scale registered me at 199 lbs -- below 200 for the first time since the early 1990s. Now, I tend to be about 6.5 lbs heavier fully dressed at , but still. That was a nice landmark to reach.

2 Comments:

  • Oh Gawd, I ONLY weigh butt-naked, first thing in the morning, after having peed (you laugh, it makes a significant difference) (and if I can muster it, a good shit too).

    That was gross, I know, sorry. . .

    But all that to say: your "real" weight is 199. (That's the only weight I acknowledge, the butt-naked, post-pee weight.)

    By Blogger Jax Peach, at 12:02 PM  

  • Well, this was absolutely butt-naked, post-pee weight. And I agree that it's the real weight. There are too many other variables to weighing at other times of the day.

    By Blogger Ben, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home