Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Monday, November 07, 2005

What is this, how do you say, "sound salvation?"

I hate everybody.

This isn’t news, not to anyone who knows me. Every so often, I have one of those days when I realize that exactly everyone pisses me off. They used to happen a lot more frequently than they do now, until I stopped taking a certain very common allergy medication. Funny thing, but I don’t see “bitchiness” listed among their side effects. Oh well. (Funnier thing: Microsoft’s spell checker not only knows the word bitchy, it knows that you change the y to an i when you add –ness.)

But today is one of those days. I’m going to blame part of it on the dire state of AM radio. I got XM radio last year, but I keep my alarm clock set to an AM station for local news. Egads, but they suck.

Stop snickering, FM. You suck even harder.

And Sirius is probably OK, but apparently they have plans to add a channel of . They've already got similar channels dedicated to Jimmy Buffett and the Rolling Stones. That oughta give you the jibblies.

1 Comments:

  • *sigh* Looks like I'm gonna have to turn on word verification after all.

    By Blogger Ben, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home