Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Monday, November 21, 2005

Best. Boss. Ever.

Couple of things going on today:

First of all, today’s the big move. By 5:00, all my stuff will be in boxes, and tomorrow morning I’ll report to my new cube in the next building over. As you may expect, this has done nothing for my productivity, for a couple of days now.

Also, the news hit on Friday: my employer (a few thousand employees; you’ve probably heard of us but have no idea what we do) will probably be purchased by a major corporation (you’d know exactly who they are and what they do) early next year.

It's already a short week. One of my co-workers is currently skiing in Reno. In Atlanta it’s cold and rainy, and we ALL want to be somewhere else. So my boss takes me and my other co-worker to Starbucks. Her treat.

Mmm, chai latte makes it all better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home