Extraordinary Popular Delusions

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another town and one more show

Well, I’ve acquired the first gift for my angel, so I guess I’m committed now. I started with the bicycle, so everything else should be downhill from here. And in the end, my corporate conscience lost out to my sense of budget: I got the girl’s mountain bike from Wal-Mart. I spent a little less than half of my target amount, so I can spend a little more on the other stuff without breaking my bank account. Madame Director Honeylips (financial maven that she is) would be so proud.

1 Comments:

  • MDHL approves. Now if you feel the need to adopt another child, I have a 9 year old that could use a new squeak toy and a 42 inch LCD TV. My baby loves his "Animal Planet." Just askin'.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home